World-class courses in the School of Molecular Medical Sciences
Are you interested in pursuing further study in an area of molecular medical sciences?
• Our one year MSc courses are world-class
• Our staff are recognised internationally for research in bacteriology, cancer, human genetics, immunology, haematology, pathology and virology
• World-leading research is integrated into all our taught courses so you will learn about the latest developments in your field.
• You will undertake an extensive laboratory-based research project in our state-of-the-art laboratories in the Centre for Biomolecular Sciences (www.nottingham.ac.uk/cbs), Queen’s Medical Centre or the City Hospital
• We have a vibrant postgraduate community with over 145 postgraduate students taking a wide range of taught and research courses.
Our one year MSc degrees include:
• Cancer Immunology and Biotechnology
• Clinical Microbiology
• Immunology and Allergy
• Microbiology and Immunology
• Molecular Genetics and Diagnostics
• Molecular Medical Microbiology
To find out more, please contact:
MSc Admin Team
t: +44 (0)115 823 0775
Apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button