Cranfield Health, Cranfield University
Cranfield Health is one of five schools at Cranfield University – the UK’s only wholly postgraduate university specialising in science, technology and management.
Cranfield Health provides research, education and consultancy to healthcare, food and related industries, responding to international needs for better health in a rapidly-changing world.
Our leading academic and research staff conduct research in three main areas:
1) Biotechnology – including Biosensing Diagnostics and Monitoring, Smart Materials and Bioinformatics.
2) Translational Medicine – including Diabetes, Ageing and Telehealth, and Healthcare Operations Management.
3) Food Security and Environment – including Food Quality and Nutrition, Plant Science, Microbiology and Environment and Health.
Our research and collaborations with leading organisations inform our variety of full and part-time MSc courses; ensuring they meet the requirements of industry and making our graduates sought after all over the world. Our students are taught by a combination of world-renowned academics and industry experts, and they have the opportunity to carry out their research projects in industry; enabling them to network with potential employers before even completing their course.
Top five reasons why you should consider postgraduate study at Cranfield Health:
1) Extensive industry links with leading organisations such as Astra Zeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer,
Philips, Quintiles, Siemens and Unilever
2) Excellent facilities including purpose-built Health building with state-of-the-art laboratories and teaching facilities
3) Exclusively postgraduate university providing a professional environment in which to study. You won’t be sharing modules we undergraduates because we don’t have any!
4) Superb academic support with our excellent staff-to-student ratio
5) Excellent employment prospects with 93% of our graduates enter relevant employment or further study within six months of graduation.
MSc programmes starting in October 2012 include:
• Applied Bioinformatics
• Analytical Biotechnology
• Clinical Information Management
• Clinical Research Management
• Clinical Research
• Food Chain Systems
• Health and the Environment
• Healthcare Operations
• Medical Diagnostics
• Molecular Medicine
• Pharmacovigilance Data Management
• Toxicology and Epidemiology
• Translational Medicine
Click for more information…
Each year we also have a number of openings for postgraduate research students to work along side our staff in modern laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment. The majority of our postgraduate students undertake projects in collaboration with industry. We also welcome enquiries from students wishing to pursue their own research interest who are looking for a suitable supervisor.
Click for more information…
Find out more:
T: +44 (0) 1234 758008
Register for our Life Sciences Open Afternoon – 21 March 2012
Register for a University Open Day (Feb, May, July, Sep and Nov)
There are 1 courses with Cranfield University
Sorted by: Date
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
The Cranfield MSc in Management and Corporate Sustainability is a full-time one-year programme that will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills re...